Friday, May 8, 2009

just because

Well I don't really have anything to talk about but figured whats the point of a blog if I don't write something. I am at the point of sorting through my life here before I leave which is kind of strange because you don't really eve think about all the stuff that you acquire until you start to go through it. Anyways I am getting very excited and just checking off my list to make sure I have everything together. On a not so related note it is hard to see everyone graduate this year because even though I have seen people for the past four years I feel like I don't have enough time left to really see everyone. But what can you really do I mean I set to set my priorities somewhere and right now family is at the top and everything else comes next. Well that is enough random thoughts so I will try not to do this to much before I leave and more so when I get to Ghana.

Peace

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I held Sean Kyle and we both waved while you went down the runway and up into the air, I was both sad and excited for your incredible journey ahead. I love you and I'm proud of what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete