Wednesday, November 11, 2009

my local name

So while I have been in Ghana I have pick up some names so as of know I may be known as Austin Auzansoma Kofi Wesley McCain. So you may ask what are the meanings of these names and so here it is "Auzansoma" means all is well, all is good, with God all is good, or all is well with God. Basically all is good but with the many different variations. Kofi is simply Friday meaning that I was born on a Friday which actually I was born on Thursday but because of the time difference when I was born in Ghana it was Friday, plus I didn't like the name for Thursday. So life is good I remain in good health and have been playing soccer almost everyday since receiving a ball in the mail thanks dad. I am excited about the projects that I will start and as always my community is great they make it feel like home. I miss all of you and hope that things are well back home and sorry for no pictures this time.

Peace,

Austin

1 comment:

  1. Hey Austin, glad all is going well. Great name and it's great to hear from you. We wish you the best and hope to hear from you again soon.

    ReplyDelete