Tuesday, May 18, 2010

wow 1 year

So I cant believe it has been almost one year now that I have been in Ghana. Time does fly so fast. So an update on whats going on I have been working to get a tree nursery going and things are coming along quite nicely and hopefully people will take to bee keeping but we will have to see about that. I am healthy as usual and doing plenty of reading. All in all life is good I miss everyone but try not to dwell on things like that it is apt to make you go crazy instead I just enjoy life and live it as best as I can. Hope everyone is doing well and know that I am always there in spirit.

Peace Love and all that good stuff,

Austin

1 comment:

  1. It was good talking to you today, Becca and Jeff couldn't believe how clear the reception was when they talked to you. We are headed out in the morning for the Grand Canyon.

    ReplyDelete