Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Goats and a dragonfly



Its not all about goats and dragonflies but here are some pictures of them. I just want to say that I am well and healthy. Things are going well I am working on bee boxes so that people will have another source of income but first I will test the waters with one box so that I can see how many people are interested. I am also making a tree nursery in that I hope to nurse 15thousand trees for the community but we will see how many seeds I get and go from there. I would like to thank everyone for always asking of me, I am always thinking about everyone. I hope all is well back home I know jobs suck right now but if you have the need to see somethings else then join the Peace Corps I mean why not. Well I am sorry for not being as recent as I have been in the past with the blog but the internet is not always working and sometimes there is just not enough time to do anything besides check email. I wish everyone the best and can honestly tell you that this is probably the best thing I have ever done so far.
Peace Love and all that good stuff
Austin

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all the projects! We are proud of you and what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete