Monday, June 22, 2009

6/17/09

So tomorrow I will join my host family for the remaining of training. So far everything has been great a few people have dropped out for their own reasons but everyone is great. Things seem a lot like summer camp so far with all of us being in a large group splitting up into our sections from time to time. I have been eating well they have been feeding us American food with the option to eat Ghanaian food so figured that I would just eat up while it lasted and eat Ghanaian food when that is all there is to eat so I haven't eaten with my hands yet but I am looking forward to it soon. I hope that no one is worrying about me back home because I really am having the time of my life. I need to take more pictures but besides that I have been enjoying the hospitality of the Ghanaian people everyone is really nice.
So until next time Peace, Love and all that good stuff
Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment