Wednesday, October 14, 2009

update

So first of all I am well staying healthy and actually gaining weight which is strange because I have been trying to do that the past ten years so maybe it is all just catching up to me. I finally got my bike so that I can move about more easily which is really exciting because my town is really spread out and I was getting tried of people saying that I never visit them. I am also excited about all the projects that people want to do some of which are feasible and others a little less realistic for me but all the same it is nice to have an eager community that wants my help as much as I want to help. I know don’t know what else I can really say because I haven’t really gone anywhere exciting because of the lack of bike so now that will change. But until then I will just say that I am well and miss all of you back home but am constantly reassured of the positive work that I will be doing here. Until the next time Peace Love and all that Good Stuff.

Austin

1 comment:

  1. Great hearing from you! Had a disappointing game in Charleston yesterday, the Citidel beat us 38-28. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete